- 05-Apr-2013 to 19-Apr-2013 (EST)
- Brandon, FL, USA
- Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
Under general supervision and in compliance with established policies, procedures and regulations, the Assistant Branch Manager performs the duties of a Member Service Representative, Senior Teller, or Teller to provide support where needed, and maintains the branch in the absence of the Branch Manager. Assures that all members, staff and visitors are treated with consideration and respect.
As a Member Service Representative:
- Explains and Cross-sells Credit Union products and services as appropriate.
- Maintains knowledge of operations, service, security, balancing procedures and rules and regulations concerning the ATMs.
- Performs a broad variety of member services, such as opening share draft and money market accounts, certificates of deposit, etc.
As a Senior Teller:
- Ensures the accuracy of monies received and disbursed, validated receipts and tape summaries of teller transactions.
- Determines cash needed for each day's business
- Is a mentor for new tellers and performs ongoing departmental training as needed
- Resolves problems and difficult transactions with sensitivity and consideration
- Maintains records of deposits, withdrawals, money orders, travelers checks, and share drafts
As a Teller:
- Ensures the security of monies, checks, money orders and equipment in the teller station.
- Performs all teller transactions, including determining loan payoffs, cashing checks, furnishing loan and share balances, and balancing cash drawer on a daily basis.
- Two years related work experience in a sales/service culture.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!