- 28-Jan-2013 to 04-Feb-2013 (EST)
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities
Under general supervision, in compliance with established policies, procedures and regulations, performs a broad variety of member services, such as opening new share and share draft accounts, money markets, certificates of deposit, IRA shares, etc. Explains and cross sells Credit Union services. Resolves member account problems. Performs power of attorney and trust transactions, handles guardianship requests, beneficiary claims and acts as a notary. Conducts consumer loan interviews, reviews documentation, processes consumer loans and establishes a complete loan file. Approves loans within the parameters established by the Credit Union Loan Policy. Seeks additional opportunities to cross sell other loan types. Is accountable for the accuracy and completeness of all loan files assigned to the FSR. Ensures that loans are recorded and entered accurately into the Credit Union data processing system. Assures that all members, staff and visitors are treated with consideration and respect.
- Education equivalent to graduation from high school
- Six months of experience in financial institution with lending and member service experience
- Ability to effectively deal with people under adverse and stressful conditions
- Typing and computer proficiency
- Must be a Notary or be able to become one upon employment
- Effective communication skills and ability to hear and speak distinctly
- Valid driver's license
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!